Our client is an iconic, luxury fashion house creating the latest collections for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, innovative, and modern designs are applauded by A-list celebrities and top fashion editors alike.
As the UX Designer, you would be responsible for designing site experiences, personalization campaigns, and communication elements.
• Design site experiences, personalization campaigns, and communication elements, including emails and understand user and business requirements
• Create new online features, manage User interface design, UX Explorations, benchmarking, and wire-framing
• Integrate global web experiences for the US market and oversee all aspects of US digital pilot initiatives
• Partner with the business and front-end development teams and ensure designs are consistent with the product vision and aligned with style guidelines
• Develop design prototypes quickly and accurately and continually modify the prototypes until the design is finalized
• Remain current of emerging design trends and monitor design language changes across sites and follow UI design industry standards
• 3+ years’ experience using design software and wireframe tools
• Typography expertise
• Proficient with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Principle, and Invision
• Knowledge of project management tools
• Understanding of CSS, Jscript libraries, and HTML practices