UX/UI Designer - Temp to hire
Our client, a corporate company on the westside is looking for a mid level UI/UX Designer. This is a temp to hire opportunity that starts within two weeks.
You will be working on a wide variety of projects in a few different verticals for healthcare, finance, insurance, with projects ranging from AR to Rich reality. You should have a strong creative eye and understanding of design, have experience prototyping and wireframing.
We are looking for talented UI/UX expert in creating an engaging and compelling online and mobile user experience.
The user experience expert’s immediate goal will be to help increase advertising revenue by 5% annually through optimization of the UX for new web site visitors and existing customers.
You’ll be the subject matter expert and lead designer for a facet of our customer experience, which includes:
• partnering with Project Manager + stakeholders to define business requirements
• representing UX best practices and defining new patterns/functionality when needed
• designing concepts to help illustrate solutions to the problems, working with engineering, customers and other stakeholders to evaluate the effectiveness and feasibility of your solutions
• partnering with engineering as your project is being developed, helping it go live and measuring its impact and success
• acting as the single practitioner for all UX work, and performing all activities as well manage 3rd party vendors in conducting UX research and optimization
• operating in an Agile development environment and delivering UX feedback on a weekly basis
We’re looking for candidates:
• 5 years+ of UI/UX individual contributor experience
• Must be detailed oriented
• Must have an experience working with mobile native and web applications
• Must have proven experience with process and procedure documentation
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
• Knowledge of “what is possible” vs. “what is efficient” in technology. You should be able to suggest existing solutions for living interfaces that do not require significant development overhead.
• Graphic design for the web and mobile. You should be an expert in Photoshop, but understand that heavy graphics are not necessary for a beautiful and usable product.
• Style guides. You should know how to choose a typography set, icon style, color scheme, and design patterns to enable re-usable elements in all products and marketing materials.
• User experience architecture. You should already know all of the considerations that go into a good interface design.
• Branding. You should know how to evoke a consistent emotional connection across the entire user experience lifecycle.
• Strategies for implementing strong designs for template-based systems (like Wordpress, Joomla, etc) is a bonus
• Interest in the stock market or financial background is a plus
Send your portfolio today!