Our client, a leader in awareness program solutions, is seeking an UX/UI Designer to join their busy, collaborative new product development team. A major focus of the team is designing the user experience and user interaction with SaaS software that the software developers bring to life. You'll be working with Product Owners and Product Managers to design new interfaces for the industry-leading security, privacy, and compliance SaaS platform. You’ll also be asked to apply your design wizardry across the spectrum of content, which may include infographics, web pages, videos, and more.
The role of the UX/UI Designer is to take the business’s product and transform it into a product that the user interacts with perfectly. The role of the UX/UI Designer is to create the best possible user experience for clients. The UX/UI Designer works closely with the new product development team and acts as an advocate for all users of the business’s product. The UX/UI Designer must be able to visually and verbally present product solutions necessary for the enhancement of users’ experience.
- Analyze complex product and customer requirements and the creation of a design that maximizes the product’s potential while simultaneously ensuring long-term sustainability in the market
- Actively involved in the actual design of the product and works very closely with the new product development team
- Participates in the development of engaging, usable, and beneficial interactions for the user through the business’s product
- Develops new or improved visual designs for the product while still maintaining the brand’s language
- Collaborate with the new product development team to ensure that the product is designed with the view of availing the best possible user experience for the customers
- Responsible for guiding the product through specification of the products navigation or direction at each stage, information organization, and formulating interaction design
- Responsible for relaying insights to the Product Owner, Product Managers, content specialists, and engineers on ways to enhance psychological cues that can be integrated in the product
- Intimately understand how the product is being received by customers along with the experience that the customers get from the product by interacting with them and getting feedback via focus groups, A/B testing and/or online user testing
- Intimately understand how the product works identifying flaws, defects, and points of improvement in the product prior to the release into the market. Present the product team with pointers for the product’s improvement by reviewing product specs, recommending alternatives, and ensuring a high-quality production standard
- Compares the business’s product experience with the experience exuded by competing brands and comes up with product feature suggestions that will give the business’s product a competitive edge in the market
- Bachelor degree or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in interaction design, visual design, user experience design or human factor engineering
- 2+ years of demonstrated applied Agile/Scrum/Lean Software Development Life Cycle experience
- Experience working with a product team as well as the application of lean user experience processes in software products
- Proven experience and a track record in the planning and conducting of product usability tests
- Demonstrate a proven ability in graphic design inclusive of; drawing and sketching, color theory, use of texture, typography, as well as visual presentation development and layout
- Proficiency in the use of an Interaction Design Tool of your choice to demonstrate both product interaction design and points for improvement to product development team as well as development of simple product prototypes that can be used for consideration during stakeholder review and presentations
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.