UX/UI Visual Designer
Our client is a renowned company serving as the top online destination for entertainment services. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including marketing, merchandising, and production.
• Present UI requirements using static, prototype, and motion deliverables; manage project workflows and assign projects
• Develop immersive experiences with emphasis on functionality, usability, and micro-interactions; remain current of emerging design trends for web and mobile
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including the Digital Design Director to help elevate the overall digital experience
• Mentor and support team members’ development and growth; review work, provide feedback, and ensure the design work is aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Work with the marketing, merchandising, and production teams and partner with development to ensure highest quality experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ professional experience with an emphasis on product design
• Understanding of interaction design and usability best practices