Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating experiences to drive adoption and retention of loyalty offerings.
• Create experiences to drive adoption and retention of loyalty offerings and integrate the e-commerce platform and the physical store experience
• Develop visual design layouts and high-fidelity, interactive prototypes and work with the Loyalty UX Lead to define the strategy, timing, and execution
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Manager, Business Analyst, UX Researcher, Strategy Manager, and Developers
• Conduct research and usability testing and communicate directly with customers and store associates in partnership with the UX Researcher
• 4+ years’ UX Visual Design experience
• Strong Visual Design and User Experience design background
• Advanced proficiency with Sketch, Invision, and prototyping tools such as, Axure, Flinto, or Principal