Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating copy for all UX projects and ensuring content is consistent across products.
• Develop copy for all UX projects and translate complex concepts into concise, engaging, and easy to understand content
• Understand customer and store employee goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and work within project parameters
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure concepts are aligned with objectives and ensure content is consistent across products
• Contribute to the design system, provide logic and rules for various use cases and help evolve the cross-brand voice and tone
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, linguistics, library science, English or related field
• 5+ years’ experience writing for interactive products
• Experience with a UX Design team focused on retail and efficiency applications