Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
As the UX Writer, you would be responsible for creating copy to engage users and drive understanding throughout the customer journey.
• Develop copy to engages users and drive understanding throughout the customer journey, such as homepage banners, header/subhead copy, CTAs, email, push, SMS, and FAQ
• Use personas, mental models and customer insights and adhere to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
• Ensure consistency for all messaging across various departments and confirm narratives are cohesive and aligned with brand voice and tone
• Work with content strategy and design in tracking and documenting the work flow and build a content tracking system to streamline our processes
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2–3 years’ writing experience, preferably customer-facing in a tech, retail, or e-commerce environment
• Familiarity with design research, interaction design, and product design