Copywriting & Content Writing Jobs
Position: UX Writer
Our client is a tech security company that works with enterprise level clients on a B2B capacity. Their product navigates all areas of digital that may be susceptible to security breaches. Currently hiring a UX Writer to help navigate their current app and to strategize on best practices.
Type: contract to hire (40 hour work week)
What you will do
- Audit instructional text, calls-to-action, buttons, headers, notifications, error messages, empty states in the design system for consistency, grammar, tone and produce the report.
- Document internal process, patterns and suggestions for improvement
- Understand, construct, and improve our products, focusing on system design and solving problems using language. Craft user interface copy that is clear and educational, enabling our users to succeed.
- Develop, manage, and evangelize our voice, standards, and systems. Steward quality and consistency across our entire product.
- Drive the development and maintenance end user documentation based on information gathered from peers, technical specifications, and actual system use.
- Assist with documenting our design system.
- Efficiently and consistently document internal systems, processes, learning, architecture, and standards.
- Review and finish documentation for all existing design system patterns.
- Assist with any additional interface copy needs in active projects.
- Establish a definition of tone from copywriting perspective on the initiative level i.e. clear understanding up front on what copy we need to produce by the time of release
- Negotiate communication strategy (language, core message, value prop etc.) with stakeholders in Product (PM, Marketing)
**Must have experience in UX Writing for a product, a plus if it is a B2B product**
To be considered apply with your latest resume and link to your writing samples.