Our client is a global nonprofit that utilizes technology to empower individuals and business all over the world. Their innovation and commitment to social enhancement have made them influential leaders in advancing global technological modernization.
In this role you would be responsible for reviewing and verifying the eligibility of applying organizations for the services provided through the company.
- Follow established procedures to verify the status of applying organizations and approve qualifying organizations
- Respond to customer inquiries through phone, e-mail, and fax, documenting all activities in a database
- Assist customers with product research and navigation through company and partner websites and provide limited technical support for products
- Attend all scheduled meetings to improve efficiency and partner with cross-functional teams to perform administrative tasks
- 1+ years’ high-volume customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite