Vendor Acquisition Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for generating financial reports and working directly with vendors for the onboarding process.
• Generate weekly financial reports, evaluate performance, and determine profitability of multiple vendors and products
• Create out of stock and inventory reports to record accurate financial information and oversee weekly RHID reports to determine all vendor information is current and accurate
• Work directly with vendors, direct the onboarding process, and lead the company’s category assortment strategy through in-market expertise and overseeing assortment gaps
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and category promotions to ensure holistic price competitiveness
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ retail experience
• 2+ years’ experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook