Vendor Acquisition Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for evaluating and identifying new vendor opportunities through research and attending trade shows. You would also be responsible for onboarding new vendors and serving as the key contact point for all new brand communication.
• Evaluate and identify new vendor opportunities through research and attending trade shows and develop relationships with new brands and onboard them onto our site
• Serve as the key contact point for all new brand communication and serve as a key customer and category advocate
• Work directly with vendors, direct the onboarding process, and lead the company’s category assortment strategy through in-market expertise and overseeing assortment gaps
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and category promotions to ensure holistic price competitiveness
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ vendor management, acquisitions, and/or sales experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook