Vendor Relations Associate, Fashion
Our client is the next generation of retail. They focus on selling innovative and emerging brands in their retail stores, pop up markets, and website. Already working with some of the biggest names in fashion, they are always looking for new brands to bring on.
In this role, you would be responsible for maintaining current accounts and opening new accounts. You would also be responsible for managing the full sales cycle, including initial contact, contract negotiation, and account management to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain and build strong relationships with an established list of accounts; provide continuous consultation to achieve clients’ objectives
• Oversee and drive the full sales cycle, including initial contact, contract negotiation, and account management to ensure customer satisfaction
• Achieve and exceed sales quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing business in assigned account territory
• Maintain sales records and prospect status in CRM database; forecast sales targets and revenue achievement and provide activity status in weekly sales meeting
• Collaborate with various team members to forecast and allocate resources for new prospect requests and requirements
• Provide leadership directive; remain current of emerging industry trends; provide strategic recommendations
• 1-3+ years’ direct sales experience in a high-volume outbound sales role
• Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Strong problem solving and selling skills