Our client is a leading advertising agency presenting unmatched creative solutions across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Versioning Producer, you would be responsible for ensuring production workflow is adhered to and define, communicate and enforce production standards.
• Ensure production workflow is adhered to and define, communicate and enforce production standards
• Have a sound working knowledge of all the various roles, functions, capabilities, equipment, and applications within the Broadcast Production Department
• Work with Broadcast Production Team to make sure that the assigned projects are produced to a high creative standard, delivered on time and within the agreed budget
• Arrange briefings with client and agency, assign lead operators, book suite time, conduct kick-off meetings, schedule client reviews, distribute feedback, track costs, and manage project progress
• Check and sign off invoices before going to client and agency and send regular updates of costs incurred
• Build relationships with and between Producers, Operators and account teams and attend post production and tech briefing meetings and present findings to the Broadcast producers
• 3 years’ experience as a Junior Producer or Producer for a Post Production facility
• Knowledge of Maya, Flame, Smoke, Final Cut and AFX
• Maintains lasting client relationships internally and externally
• Reinforces team approach throughout development efforts
• Excellent interpersonal skills