Vice President, Account Management
Our client is a leading beauty brand offering makeup, skincare, and beauty tools. Their on trend, high quality, and cool approach presents the most beautiful products to effortlessly complete any beauty look.
In this highly visible position, you would be responsible for managing a portfolio of retailers, maximizing growth, and driving optimal results. You would also work closely with various cross-functional partners, including the General Manager, marketing, product marketing, and trade marketing to develop comprehensive brand strategies.
• Manage strategic brand account plans and account performance to generate growth and market share; establish vision and strategy for Account Leads, Marketing, GM, and Head of Account & Sales Planning to increase sales and maximize ROI
• Remain informed of retailer dynamics, such as account dynamics, competitors’ actions, and local market needs; identify opportunities to grow and analyze competitive threats
• Present recommendations to Account Leads for product/category/merchandising opportunities, competitive landscape, consumer demographics, and localization opportunities
• Develop retailer inventory objectives and establish account level allocations, such as gift/promo, set/holiday, launch, and collateral
• Direct P&L for accounts, including retail sales, co-op, freelance, promo, GWP, sets, and capex; maximize ROI and supervise Account Leads are spending within budget
• Support Account Leads by overseeing retailer relationships through difficult negotiations; present internal and external negotiations and drive brand vision
•15+ years experience; buying experience a plus
• Advanced with Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to travel throughout the U.S.