Vice President, Digital Trading
*Relocation to Dubai provided*
Ourclient is a renowned international company specializing in the operations ofbusinesses spanning across various sectors, including luxury and lifestyleretail and cosmetics distribution. Their innovative, dynamic, and revolutionaryapproach transforms a diverse portfolio of well-known brands.
In this highly visible position, you would be responsible for directingthe strategic development and implementation of online trading to drivebusiness growth and customer satisfaction. You would also be responsible for collaboratingwith various cross-functional teams to manage merchandise planning, site merchandising, site experience,traffic, and digital analytics.
• Collaborate with thedigital commerce team when building the new website; manage website P&L; directa cross-functional team supporting the online trading strategy
• Drive businessprofitability by improving visitor rates, increasing conversion rates, and overseeingmargins; manage daily online trading to ensure effective and timely delivery;drive growth through sales optimization aligned with the commercial businessplan
• Increase sell thru andconversion by leading the maintenance and improvement of the website; overseethat all products are accurately represented and stylishly merchandised; createcomprehensive budgets and monitor monthly costs
• Liaise with variouscross-functional teams, such as digital merchandising, digital marketing,digital product, commercial, finance, merchandising, logistics, and storeoperations; partner with digital marketing and digital merchandising teams toimplement guidelines, best practices, and trends
• Manage online marketingstrategies to drive site traffic, increase sales, and enhance online loyaltyengagement, including direct marketing, search marketing, social marketing,affiliate marketing, mobile marketing real time marketing
• Direct all on site targeting campaigns andliaise with digital marketing and CRM teams to implement a strategic localizationand personalization program; supervise all digital commerce content, the eventscalendar, product marketing, and editorial and promotional content schedules
• Bachelor’s degree inmarketing, business, or related field
• 10+ years of strategicEcommerce management experience
• Extensive experience in website merchandising andoptimization in a fashion retail background