Vice President, Digital Trading
*Relocation to Dubai provided*
Our client is a renowned international company specializing in the operations of businesses spanning across various sectors, including luxury and lifestyle retail and cosmetics distribution. Their innovative, dynamic, and revolutionary approach transforms a diverse portfolio of well-known brands.
In this highly visible position, you would be responsible for directing the strategic development and implementation of online trading to drive business growth and customer satisfaction. You would also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional teams to manage merchandise planning, site merchandising, site experience, traffic, and digital analytics.
• Collaborate with the digital commerce team when building the new website; manage website P&L; direct a cross-functional team supporting the online trading strategy
• Drive business profitability by improving visitor rates, increasing conversion rates, and overseeing margins; manage daily online trading to ensure effective and timely delivery; drive growth through sales optimization aligned with the commercial business plan
• Increase sell thru and conversion by leading the maintenance and improvement of the website; oversee that all products are accurately represented and stylishly merchandised; create comprehensive budgets and monitor monthly costs
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams, such as digital merchandising, digital marketing, digital product, commercial, finance, merchandising, logistics, and store operations; partner with digital marketing and digital merchandising teams to implement guidelines, best practices, and trends
• Manage online marketing strategies to drive site traffic, increase sales, and enhance online loyalty engagement, including direct marketing, search marketing, social marketing, affiliate marketing, mobile marketing real time marketing
• Direct all on site targeting campaigns and liaise with digital marketing and CRM teams to implement a strategic localization and personalization program; supervise all digital commerce content, the events calendar, product marketing, and editorial and promotional content schedules
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
• 10+ years of strategic Ecommerce management experience
• Extensive experience in website merchandising and optimization in a fashion retail background