Vice President, Finance Shared Services
Note: This position is based in Oxford, North Carolina. Full relocation package provided.
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the optimal organization structure to strengthen controls and increase accuracy and efficiency.
• Determine if roles should be fully in-house or a blend and identify where personnel should be located to balance cost with availability of talent
• Focus on the internal customer and external stakeholders to ensure they are all served at the highest level, including defining responsibilities to avoid overlap or confusion
• Oversee a team of cross-functional professionals, including record to report, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and certain tax activities
• Establish a culture of controls to integrate into all processes and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of reported financial results
• Manage the daily functions of the general accounting, sales reporting, credit, accounts payable, payroll, T&E, and accounting services departments
• Lead quarterly reviews, year-end audit, SOX compliance, and Bank Debt covenants with internal and external auditors
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• CPA preferred, MBA a plus
• 10+ years’ experience
• Strong finance and accounting background - US GAAP / Technical Accounting