Vice President, Global Product Marketing
Note: Relocation package provided
Our client is an iconic beauty brand offering natural, organic, high-quality products across Hair & Skin. Their products can be found in most high-end salons across North America, and at their beauty academies/retail stores.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the global product marketing strategy for the full product lifecycle. You would also be responsible for partnering with the Vice President of Product Development to develop new products and services.
• Direct the development and implementation the global product marketing strategy for the full product lifecycle, such as product conception, product positioning, product architecture, and product pricing
• Manage a three-year product marketing strategy to drive brand strategy, including innovation pipeline, sufficiency, and calendars for new products and services
• Partner with the Vice President of Product Development to develop new products and services that build the equity of the brand and strengthen the brand’s competitive positioning
• Implement market strategies for new products and campaigns to build base business of existing products in partnership with the SVP Consumer Marketing
• Evaluate market research to identify trends and opportunities in markets; analyze competition and product performance to increase market share
• Lead new product launch marketing, such as meetings for innovation calendars and new products with senior management and product package and design teams
• Bachelor’s degree in business; MBA preferred
• 15+ years’ marketing experience in Beauty (Salon/Spa industry preferred)
• Proven experience bringing highly differentiated new products to market