Vice President, International Sales
Our client is a leading cosmetics brand, offering a fresh, luxurious, and modern approach. Their company culture fosters creativity and houses some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this highly visible position, you would be responsible for achieving brand sales and P&L for the UK, EMEA, APAC, LATAM, and Travel Retail markets. You will lead a team of 3-4 direct reports.
• Protect brand image and position in international markets, maintain brand DNA, and gain market share
• Lead the brand’s market development for retailer operations across all international regions; develop digital and social media regional capabilities
• Execute commercial brand strategy in all regions, including driving the business, achieving annual targets, protecting and enhancing brand positioning
• Collaborate with global management team, strategy, marketing, creative, human resources, and finance to develop three year strategic plan
• Serve as key liaison to global marketing for identification of new business and strategic opportunities; create consistency and regional relevancy in the areas of global education and events
• 15+ years experience in international sales, preferably in the beauty industry
• Experience working with SEPHORA & ULTA
• Fluency in multiple languages a plus
• Possess strong leadership skills to manage direct reports, the global brand management team, regions, and affiliates