Creative Services Jobs
Vice President of Product
Our client is a well-known digital advertising firm specializing in driving performance for e-commerce brands. Their innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach presents optimal digital technology solutions.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the product development lifecycle and overseeing the overall product direction of the company. You would also be responsible for defining the strategy and roadmap for each product and ensuring products can compete successfully in competitive market.
• Oversee the strategic direction of the brand’s products and services; serve as the key contact for developing strategies for new products and services
• Research, identify, and analyze retail technology and consumer and search engine trends to provide recommendations to direct the company for optimal growth
• Evaluate the client’s market position and competitive intelligence to enhance market position with customers
• Create various high-impact sales tools, including white papers, presentations, case studies, and business cases to increase sales win rates
• Participate in the creation and management of pricing models for each product; remain current of emerging industry trends
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners to confirm effective and efficient delivery of products and services
• Performance marketing experience and/or passion for digital advertising
• Experience leading and developing product and marketing strategies