Vice President of Retail
Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting luxurious, chic collections for every fashion enthusiast. With their high-end, contemporary, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing seasonal merchandising plans and strategies for retail stores and online. You would also be responsible for working with marketing and creative teams and leading business analysis.
• Develop, implement, and manage seasonal merchandising plans and strategies for retail stores and online
• Oversee KPI’s, including gross sales, return percentage, inventory levels, gross margin, and profitability; establish seasonal financial plans aligned with the company’s objectives
• Evaluate historical selling, current trends, and customer preferences to establish seasonal buys for men, women, and accessories
• Implement inventory allocation process across retail and ecommerce; lead business analysis to influence future product and assortment strategies
• Direct seasonal window displays, floor set plans, and key visual merchandising functions; oversee HR and store operational responsibilities
• Partner with the marketing and creative teams to drive sales growth and influence product design to meet business needs
• 15+ years’ sales, operations, and merchandising retail store experience
• 5+ years’ management experience
• Knowledge of target customer and product trends
• Strong leadership, communication, analytical, and team-oriented skills