Video Content Producer
Our client is a leading technology company with an energetic and innovative culture. They bring together some of the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, creating an integrated team to be responsive and innovative across every touch point.
In this position, you would serve as the key point of contact for video creation and client liaison. You would be fundamental in the planning and coordinating of studio and field-based video production, including filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design, compression output, and distribution of a wide range of products.
• Produce video productions from concept through completion and conduct client discovery and proactive research
• Compose long and short form scripts for interviews, training, marketing, and additional corporate videos
• Collaborate with staff and clients to develop original, thematic, and appropriate concepts and scripts
• Oversee studio and field production and operate production equipment when necessary
• Work with client and client staff to ensure their needs are met and creative solutions are offered
• Interview subjects on or off camera and provide guidance to non-actor talent to achieve strong on camera performances
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in broadcast production, film, communication or a related field
• Minimum of five years of video production experience with a minimum of two years client management responsibility
• Command of modern digital and video production, equipment and processes, including experience with multiple video formats
• Possess excellent customer service, creative, communication, and time management skills
• Portfolio required