Video Editor - Freelance
Our client is a well-known, innovative and candid online media site. Focusing on things such as social issues, pop culture, fashion and sports, they cover a plethora of topics. Their company culture is fast-paced, incredibly inclusive and exciting; the perfect place for an entrepreneurial spirit to flourish.
You will work closely with the Department Director and internal video production team to edit video content.
- Translate the director’s vision and add your own creative input
- Retouch, format conversion and encoding
- Daily editing of content, including short-form and long-form doc-style content, short-form brand spots and sizzle reels
- Media management of digital video files
- Helping drive engagement of video created by both you and the team
- Be an active member of the larger editorial team – developing ideas; figuring out how to produce and edit content in new, fun and engaging ways
- BA or equivalent degree required
- At least 2 years experience editing documentary style content and Social Media (short and/or long form), as well as sizzle/recap reels
- Fully proficient in Adobe Premiere