Our client is an iconic company presenting unparalleled technology and consulting solutions and products. Their cutting-edge, groundbreaking, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing innovative, engaging videos to promote the brand and leverage the strengths of the various channels. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and remaining current of emerging industry trends.
• Develop digital marketing assets, including mobile, digital banners, and rich media; create solutions for mobile acquisition advertising, such as interstitials, banners, video, and social media campaigns
• Pitch and produce original videos to promote the brand and leverage the strengths of the various channels
• Work with social media editors to develop highly shareable, social-first content for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and emerging platforms
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, social media platforms, and best practices; collaborate with various cross-functional teams
• Ensure content is compelling, follows the brand’s voice, and is aligned with the brand’s style guidelines
• Bachelor's degree in film production, communications, or related field
• Video editing experience