Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer
Our client is a renowned agency presenting groundbreaking creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing motion projects for internal and external audiences and shooting and directing short-form videos.
- Manage all aspects of video from conception to execution and collaborate with account and strategy teams to understand briefs and core messages
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, develop concepts in partnership with design and copy partners
- Edit shot and stock footage to craft a narrative that solves an internal and/or external business challenge
- Animate and edit various styles of motion graphics, including video post-production and animation for use on the web, social, TV, and digital signage
- Create storyboards, complete basic color correction, lead video and audio production, and manage sound design
- Work with external suppliers, such as video production companies, editors, and client creative teams
- Train creative team members on popular video programs and techniques and advise account teams on production timelines, costs, and resources
- Bachelor’s degree in film, photography or graphic design or related field
- 4-6 years’ experience at an advertising/marketing agency, production house, or client-side team
- A reel/portfolio demonstrating creative skills as a video expert
- Proficient with Mac OS, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Final Cut Pro
- Experience using Ableton Live or Logic Pro a plus
- Proficiency with DSLR cameras and sound and lighting equipment a plus