Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care and makeup must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and editing innovative, engaging videos to promote the brand and leverage the strengths of the various channels. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and remaining current of emerging industry trends.
• Develop digital marketing assets, including mobile, digital banners, and rich media; create solutions for mobile acquisition advertising, such as interstitials, banners, video, and social media campaigns
• Pitch and produce original videos to promote the brand and leverage the strengths of the various channels
• Partner with the Producer from initial cut, rounds of revisions, and final edit and make necessary revisions
• Develop highly shareable, social-first content for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and emerging platforms
• Ensure content is compelling and cohesive, follows the brand’s voice, and is aligned with the brand’s style guidelines
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, social media platforms, and best practices; collaborate with various cross-functional teams
• Bachelor's degree in film production, communications, or related field
• Video editing experience