Creative Services Jobs
Video Editor/ Producer - Full Time
Our client, a clothing company, is looking for a Video Editor with about 2+ years of experience. This will be remote with the option to go onsite and this will be full time/direct hire. This role can pay up to $70k.
This position is for a versatile, energetic content creator and video maker with strong editing abilities, who also has the skills to plan and execute on larger productions. The Video Editor and Producer will be responsible for planning and producing video concepts and shoots, editing the resulting footage into multiple outputs for ads, social media, and web, and continuing to edit and optimize the video in an ongoing fashion.
The ideal candidate is fluent in today’s social media landscape, is passionate about telling product and brand stories, is excited about a fast moving test-and-optimize approach, and has an appreciation for good food and good design.
• Work with Creative and Growth teams to create and optimize compelling videos for a social ads
• Develop, pitch, and present concepts for new ads
• Edit new and existing images and footage to deliver effective advertising content for paid channels
• Utilize motion graphics packages to be applied to individual projects and across series as needed
• Work collaboratively with members of the Creative and Growth teams to organize and coordinate video productions through all aspects of pre-production
• Execute quick-turn photo and video productions in the HQ studio and on location
• Work deeply with the Growth team to understand results and adapt creative to increase performance against key metrics
• Maintain quality control to assure that all work meets the highest possible standards
• Make creative decisions that reinforce and elevate the H&B brand
• Bring enthusiasm for motion and video to projects – advocating for how we can bring projects and campaigns to life through motion and video
• Understand watchability best practices and execute accordingly
• Set up and maintain well organized structure to advertising assets on server the server
• Take initiative to pitch new ideas and iterations/refreshes on existing work
• Be a creative thinker and doer
• Be on the pulse with cultural trends
• 2+ years experience as a film or video maker
• Expertise and understanding of the intricacies and opportunities of creating content for different digital platforms
• Broad, hybrid skill set across editing, cinematography, motion graphics, audio, etc.
• Strong understanding of all tools of the trade — Adobe Creative Suites and ability to work across all programs successfully, including understanding of After Effects and motion design. (Experience in Cinema 4D a plus)
• Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
• An eye for art direction and graphic design
• A proven ability to ideate and pitch strong one-off, serialized and campaign-based concepts
• Conversant in current technologies and an active appetite to learn about new things
• Creative and flexible, able to shift with trends and best practices for the motion industry
• Must be open to and eager to execute on cross-functional feedback in the interest of delivering thoughtful solutions
• Success designing, delivering and collaborating in a high growth, fast paced environment