Video Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing marketing strategy, brand development, and marketing campaign performance measurement.
• Oversee the marketing strategy, brand development, and marketing campaign performance measurement to drive sales, market share, and brand awareness
• Create and implement brand and content campaigns for various video services; define and test messaging and value proposition statements
• Lead communication with external partners and ensure content is aligned with the brand’s standards, within budget, and on-time
• Maximize internal client resources for owned media opportunities across retail, direct mail, social, and device integrations
• Develop marketing briefs for advertising, social, and digital marketing campaigns; drive campaign optimization through KPI tracking and analysis
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data and analytics to enhance customer acquisition, retention, and campaign ROI
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ entertainment/agency marketing experience
• Proven track record of developing and launching brand campaigns
• Passionate about the TV and film industry