Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of video production to create video assets across all channels. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams, including the Internal Studio Director.
• Manage all aspects of video production from concept development, research, coordination, and execution
• Develop strategic plans to create engaging video assets across all channels; ensure videos are aligned with the brand’s standards delivered on- time and within budget
• Collaborate with the Video and Motion Graphics Lead, Asset Production Studio Producers, and the Internal Studio Director
• Interview subjects on or off camera and provide guidance to non-actor talent to achieve strong on camera performances
• Bachelor’s degree in film or related field
• 4-6 years’ video production experience
• Agency or in house creative experience; experience in the beauty industry preferred