Creative Services Jobs
VIP - Account Manger
Our client, a PR agency has an immediate need for a VIP- Account Manager.
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Ability to handle important clients and continually raise the bar across all initiatives
• Ability to lead meetings and conference calls
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple assignments and changing priorities
• Ability to work independently, as well as lead the team
• Advise clients on brand positioning and messaging
• Build and maintain excellent media relationships
• Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills
• Compelling presenter and public speaker
• Consistently secure top tier and targeted celebrity placements
• Display exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Gain and maintain client confidence in ability to both execute and anticipate issues requiring strategic input
• Maintain weekly frequency of stylist pulls/ appts in showroom Meet goals and deadlines with minimal supervision
• Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline
• Plan, develop and advise clients on integrated and measurable PR programs
• Show proactivity, resourcefulness and tenacity in problem solving
• Weekly and monthly client reporting Management
• Mentor entry to mid level team members
• Report directly to Director Representing PR Agency
• Attend industry events on behalf of PR Agency Communication to increase presence at key events
• Communicate with and provide positive feedback to PR Agency clients via Facebook and Twitter
• Engage with both the LA and NYC office as a team player
• Handle all aspects of job at a highly sophisticated image level including social media channels
• Participate in PR Agency Communications social media network
-The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Journalism.
-Responsible for 10-12 accounts.
-Primary client contact with the proven ability to manage and drive multiple client account initiatives, while delivering strong and targeted celebrity placements and contributing to well thought out strategies and comprehensive PR plans.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."