Our client is a well-known fashion retailer and a leading destination for apparel, accessories, shoes, and home. Their extensive selection, fashion-forward brands, and fun approach distinguishes themselves as an internationally acclaimed destination for every stylish trendsetter.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing web design for email campaigns, social media graphics, web banners, e-commerce content, digital menu boards, and internal company projects.
•Manage all aspects of web and email design, including developing a strategic concept and implementing design; follow brand and style guidelines; design to create optimal user experience
• Liaise with Product Managers to create interaction flows, wireframes, and prototypes for mobile
apps, mobile website, and desktop website
• Develop and present campaigns to various partners for approvals and feedback; remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Establish and direct production schedules for seasonal releases and updates; develop and adapt procedure as business and creative requirements evolve
• Oversee integration of creative concepts; collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually develop innovative website plans; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations; develop innovative methods and procedures to drive traffic
• Bachelor’s degree in design or digital design
• Web design experience; social media and mobile experience a plus
• Knowledge of HTML for email, user flow, product features, and optimize the design of all apps
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite