Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a top marketing agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their integrated, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Visual Designer, you will be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices, evaluate analytical data, and provide strategic recommendations
Visual Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience?
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite