Visual Merchandise Coordinator
Our client is a well-known international beauty brand offering luxurious makeup, skin care, and fragrance must-haves. Their feminine, contemporary, and high-end products make it effortless to create the most beautiful and on-trend looks.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the visual and merchandising team. You would assist with creating and editing planograms and visual directives and tracking timelines and artwork.
- Create and edit planograms for all retail stores using Adobe Creative InDesign and visual retailing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather all visual merchandising directives, develop comprehensive visual directive presentations, and distribute as necessary
- Communicate all visual changes to retail and wholesale employees
- Manage merchandising administrative responsibilities, including data entry
- Generate purchase orders and follow-up as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 1-2 years’ related beauty experience
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite