Visual Merchandise Manager
Our client is a top luxury beauty brand creating the finest skin care must-haves. Their innovative, natural, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful and healthy every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the visual merchandising design and implementation. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with external design firms, manufacturers, and preferred vendors.
• Direct the visual merchandising design and implementation for seasonal and core visual merchandising guidelines to communicate projects to the field
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing to develop channel store-type specific graphics and copy
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with external design firms, manufacturers, and preferred vendors
• Coordinate all project phases, including ideation, in-store execution, and post-roll-out support;
resolves any issues of function, quality, cost, and scheduling
• Meet with new and existing vendors to drive merchandising innovation and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ visual merchandising and retail design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• Luxury beauty experience preferred