Our client is a sleek, glamorous men’s and women’s luxury Italian brand, recognized all over the world for their fashion innovation and incredible craftsmanship. Their signature styles are always on trend yet forever timeless and have both a chic and urban feel. Their designs are wardrobe staples for the hottest Hollywood celebrities, socialites and music artists alike.
In this role you will be working to create visual looks in the store that consistent and on brand.
- Implement plan-o-grams
- Visual merchandising
- Demonstrating product knowledge
- Build strong relationships with store personnel
- Complete online surveys as needed
- Must have reliable transportation for local travel and proof of insurance
- Must adhere to specific weekly/bi-weekly work schedule
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time
- Must have access to computer with internet, printer, email and be able to respong to regular communications
- Must have access to camera or phone with the ability to take and download pictures to company website
Hourly Pay: dependent on experience
If interested, please submit your resume.