Visual Merchandiser-Las Vegas, NV
SEEKING A CURRENT EXPERIENCED VISUAL MERCHANDISING MANAGER LOCATED IN LAS VEGAS WITH HIGH END DESIGNER OR LUXURY RETAIL EXPERIENCE.
This individual will be responsible for the overall visual merchandising presentation of the brand within company-owned boutiques and Department and Specialty Stores within the Las Vegas and Aspen markets.
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage and execute all visual merchandising needs for the brands boutiques and Department and Specialty Stores within the region.
• Execute all interior changeovers and window installations for Store(s) including but not limited to construction of any interior/window sets, on-site prop handling and prop placement.
• Supervise and manage daily interior-set maintenance for Store(s), this includes: repositioning mannequins, re-propping, and sourcing alternative product for interior presentations.
• Conduct walkthrough of locations, identifying opportunities to improve overall visual and creative appearance of the site.
• Execute interim display strategies for critical vacancies.
• Prepare training for both Sales Supervisors and Store Customer Advisors.
• Provide active support to Store Events & Sales Campaigns
• B.A./B.S. degree required
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of merchandising/retail experience.
• Candidate should possess strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to problem solve and multi-task.
• Self-starter and a team player.