Our client is a global cosmetic company that has an impressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands in the world. They believe in inspiring a life of beauty across all cultures and nationalities.
As part of the team you will be working with extremely creative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative environment. If you want to be a part of an extremely successful company that promotes beauty as a lifestyle, then this is the position for you.
In this role you will be participating in the design development and execution of store/counter looks for various markets.
· Lead cross-functional team in the development and execution of quarterly international updates
· Partner with Manager, Creative Operations to ensure all programs meet budget targets and on-counter dates
· Assist Director to design and execute new store/counter openings for various markets
· Design and produce in-store events and provide guidelines to department stores and global markets
· Ensure that all timelines, design deadlines, deliverables on merchandising updates are met
· BA or BS in Industrial Design and/or Architecture
· Minimum 5 years experience in Visual Merchandising and/or Store Design
· Highly driven, energetic, flexible
· Attention to detail, ability to execute flawlessly, strong project management skills
· MUST have beauty experience