Our client is a global cosmetic company that has animpressive portfolio of products and is one of the strongest consumer brands inthe world. They believe in inspiring alife of beauty across all cultures and nationalities.
As part of the team you will be working with extremelycreative minds in a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative environment. If you want to be a part of an extremelysuccessful company that promotes beauty as a lifestyle, then this is theposition for you.
In this role you will be participating in the designdevelopment and execution of store/counter looks for various markets.
· Lead cross-functional team in the developmentand execution of quarterly international updates
· Partner with Manager, Creative Operations toensure all programs meet budget targets and on-counter dates
· Assist Director to design and execute newstore/counter openings for various markets
· Design and produce in-store events and provideguidelines to department stores and global markets
· Ensure that all timelines, design deadlines,deliverables on merchandising updates are met
· BA or BS in Industrial Design and/orArchitecture
· Minimum 5 years experience in Visual Merchandising and/or Store Design
· Highly driven, energetic, flexible
· Attention to detail, ability to executeflawlessly, strong project management skills
· MUST have beauty experience