Beauty Brand seeks Visual Merchandising Manager or Associate. The Ideal candidate will be fluent in 3D Max and /or Rhino. Must have the ability to travel 1-3 days per week.
- Develop and execute merchandising strategies for US retailer partners like Sephora, , Nordstrom, Ulta.
- Develop and execute merchandising strategies for international retailers and partner on strategies with merchandising teams from international distributors
- Partner with Company’s marketing and creative team to effectively communicate needs and timelines
- Ensure branding is consistent with guidelines presented by Company’s creative and marketing teams
- Manage seasonal updates by partnering with retail buyers, internal sales/creative teams and coordinating plans with merchandising manufacturers
- Liaise with sales to update new assortment forms for retailers based on upcoming assortment changes and retailer schedules
- Suggest product specific shelf and/or fixture location based on analytics of sell through performance
- Partner with Sales Directors to ensure anticipated sales through is achieved and make suggested changes as necessary
- Participate in the visual representation of the Company at professional make-up artistry trade shows
- Executes vendor selection and develops vendor and internal organizational partnerships.
- Work with vendors to develop cohesive assortments, competitively priced to achieve established sales and margin goals
- Monitors industry trends, evaluates competition, and travels to major markets
- Communicate via weekly update reports on status of current and future initiatives
- Establishes replenishment strategies and reserves appropriate funding.
- Experience working in visual merchandising or industrial design (3-5 years)
- Intermediate experience with photoshop, illustrator, indesign, 3Dmax, and/or rhino
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal in-person supervision, exhibiting strong leadership skills
- Excellent product sensibility and conceptual ability
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and accountability for business.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to multi-task.
- Thorough understanding of market dynamics
- Ability to identify trends, understand consumer behavior and identify opportunities.