Visual Merchandiser/ Project Manager
Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing interior store layout, fixture space planning, and merchandising of products for the CE Channel. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and serving as the key liaison.
• Develop, implement, and project manage all 3D initiatives, such as design kits, space planning briefs, fixture and merchandising proposals, in-situ renders, campaign initiatives
• Strategize with the CE channel strategy team, Business Development Managers, and CE partners to support all 3D initiatives
• Manage store layout, fixture placement, site surveys, bespoke fixture designs, renderings, project tracking, budget tracking, merchandising guidelines, and keynote presentations
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, creative, brand, procurement, channel sales programs, and operations to create and execute all deliverables
• Serve as the key liaison between channel marketing and production teams, vendors, and fixture manufacturers
• Ensure all store planning and design guidelines are defined and communicated to achieve brand standards
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8 years’ interior and architecture design experience or an advanced degree with 4 years’ experience
• Account management and project management experience at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications/creative services department
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, and Microsoft Excel and Keynote