Visual Merchandisiing Manager
Our client is a leading beauty brand, offering skincare, makeup, and professional tools. Their products are created with nourishing, skin loving, and pure ingredients to create the most beautiful and effortless beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing creative and inspiring visual displays, merchandising strategies, and presentations.
• Manage the visual merchandising process for premium wholesale environments in specialty and department stores
• Develop innovative and compelling presentations to support company initiatives and business objectives
• Work with external fixture vendors for all gondola fixture updates, including assortments, planograms, rendering prototypes, and instructions for each update
• Lead collaboration with merchandising, production, operations, and visual operations teams to ensure visual presentations are accurately represented
• Manage the production of the visual directives and visual communication updates; partner with Project Managers on all signage, fixture, and prop
• 5+ years’ corporate visual merchandising experience, preferably in beauty
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite