Visual Merchandising Assistant
Our client is a well-known beauty brand, offering the most beautiful skin care, cosmetics, and fragrances. Their high-quality, unique, and on-trend products are admired by beauty trendsetters across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for supporting the retail merchandising and creative department.
• Lead all merchandising programs, including visual and marketing for the marketing memo, promotional calendar, launches, tests, and initiatives
• Photograph merchandise set ups, submit for approval and sign offs to necessary partners, and communicate any corporate store issues
• Develop instructional store marketing memos for each campaign and coordinate all store signage for openings
• Ensure product is received and work with allocations and warehouse teams to move inventory to the corporate store
• Manage negotiation with vendors to deliver store marketing materials and coordinate all promotional signage
• Related proven experience
• Understanding of marketing operations and payment processing and mall and retail environments
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite