Visual Merchandising Designer
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest, award-winning skincare products featuring revolutionary technology. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products are applauded by Hollywood’s elite and beauty trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing visual merchandising for the entire selling floor. You would also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional teams to provide customers with the best customer experience.
• Develop and implement departmental and storewide visual merchandising programs and departmental floor moves to engage the customer
• Collaborate with the store and department managers to successfully implement seasonal presentations; establish and coordinate cosmetics and promotional calendars
• Maintain mannequins, forms, and presentations per new concept plans, trends, or targeted demographics; retain grid fixtures and modify accent lighting as necessary; create and execute comprehensive window presentations
• Participate in various meetings and training sessions with corporate visual e-mail communications team; order and manage visual properties aligned with the company’s standards and guidelines
• Conduct daily walk through of the entire store to identify necessary tasks and maintain presentations; preserve the cleanliness, safety, and organization of the work area
• Visual merchandising design experience
• Understanding of floor plans, planograms, and current trends
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite