Visual Merchandising Designer
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest skincare and makeup must-haves. With their innovative, on-trend, and natural must-haves, you can effortlessly feel your most beautiful.
As the Visual Merchandising Designer, you would be responsible for overseeing visual merchandising units and displays.
• Develop and implement visual merchandising units and displays to engage the customer and evaluate the visual merchandising process
• Serve as the key contact for visual merchandising and review feasibility of materials, layouts, and cost of display designs with vendors
• Collaborate with the store and department managers to successfully implement seasonal presentations and coordinate promotional calendars
• Ensure visual properties are aligned with the company’s standards and guidelines, provide final dimensions, test prototypes, and submit purchase orders
• Monitor competitive merchandising activity to drive merchandising innovation, attend trade shows, and network with existing and new vendors
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven visual merchandising experience
• Proficient with PC and Mac OS, Adobe Illustrator, and Sketchup or other 3D rendering program