Visual Merchandising Manager
Our client., a leader in the luxury goods industry, is seeking a Visual Merchandising Manager to oversee the coordination of all Visual Merchandising standards within Retail fashion boutiques and events for specified region.
• Responsible for supervising the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising guidelines including the proper set-up and use of all fixtures, walls, POS tools, and mannequins in region.
• Manage freelance VM schedule for the region.
• Communicate all appropriate VM direction, animations and guidelines to freelance VM and boutique management within the region.
• Responsible for coordinating the movement and storage of display elements in conjunction with Visual Merchandise Manager, Design and Production.
• Develop and maintain working relationships with Boutique Management teams to ensure all pertinent merchandise initiatives are being maintained on a regular basis.
• Ensure windows and floors are appropriately merchandised on a regular basis to ensure VM guidelines are consistently maintained.
• Ensure photographs are taken of entire boutique after floor and window set, according to VM photo guidelines. These should be submitted to your Regional Visual Manager. In addition, in between floor sets photos should be updated in Dropbox every time changes are made to the boutiques. This ensures the boutique can maintain the VM in your absence.
• Oversee Freelance Visual Merchandisers in partnership with Boutique Management to ensure back stock is organized and well maintained and stay up-to-date with the arrival of new deliveries.
• Assist in the coordination, planning and facilitation of Boutique openings and renovations as needed.
• Minimum Education: BS in Display and Exhibition Design or similar related field
• Minimum Years of Experience: 5-7 years in a similar position or higher.
• Minimum 2-3 Years of Management experience
• Higher skills in exhibition design, lighting design, window design, interior design and audio / visual equipment, photography, Photoshop, Excel.
• High degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with clients, employees and management team
• Excellent communication (verbal and written skills), organizational and follow-up skills are essential
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Oversee execution of Visual Merchandising directives within the brand guidelines
• Ensure adherence to budget without compromising quality and integrity of design.
• Possess strong relationships with outside vendors and production companies.
• Standing and lifting up to 20 pounds required
• Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and email (e.g. Lotus Notes)