Visual Merchandising Manager
Note: This position is based in northern New Jersey, easily accessible from NYC by ferry
Our client is a well-known luxury accessories brand creating the latest must-have watches. Their fashion-forward, contemporary, and high-end accessories effortlessly complement every stylish look.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing all US locations’ visual guidelines, including POS materials, gifts, print collateral, window campaigns, and displays. You would also be responsible for leading the visual merchandising field team and guiding the merchandising vision.
• Oversee all US locations’ visual guidelines, including POS materials, gifts, print collateral, window campaigns, and displays
• Supervise the visual merchandising field team, lead merchandising vision, and manage the visual merchandising budget, tracking, and reports
• Develop POS materials, including sourcing materials and finishes and fabrication methods to execute and produce fixtures
• Work with external vendors to facilitate the fabrication and installation of fixtures and visual elements for all locations
• Partner with cross-functional teams, such as events, marketing, operations, store facilities, Regional Sales Managers, and District Managers
• Assist with digital media needs, installation of media kits, and visuals for in-store events and serve as the liaison for event gifts items
• 10-15 years’ visual merchandising or store planning/design, graphic design, or related experience, preferably in the watches/fine jewelry or retail luxury
• Visual merchandising background
• Team management experience
• Experience with wholesale distribution
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and Adobe Photoshop