Visual Merchandising Manager
Our client is a fresh, clean and modern cosmetics brand best known for enhancing a woman’s natural beauty. Their philosophy has always been to create the best “non-makeup” makeup look. With the best techniques and tools they have become a pretty powerful brand in the industry. Their creative and fun company culture is warm and inviting, housing some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
In this role you will develop creative and inspiring visual displays, merchandising strategies and presentations that support the goals and business objectives of each season and/or product launch for Premium Wholesale Channels within the Americas region.
- Lead and manage the visual merchandising process for Premium Wholesale (gondola) environments in Department Stores (eg. Macy’s Impulse and Dillard’s Edge)
- Create innovative and compelling presentations that support company initiatives and business objectives
- Partner with outside fixture vendors on all gondola fixture updates, including: assortments, planograms, rendering prototypes and instructions for each update
- Lead cross functional collaboration with Merchandising, Production, Operations and Visual Operations Teams
- Visual presentations are accurately represented and executed
- Prioritize workload and determine additional efficiencies within the department
- Position based in San Francisco head office
- 5+ years of corporate visual merchandising experience (preferably in beauty and/or gondola environments)
- Mandatory proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator) and fluent expert with Microsoft Office
- Highly organized, process-oriented and exemplary time-management skills
- Strong comfort level with written and verbal communication skills to all levels of management
- Idea-driven, takes initiative and a creative problem solver