Visual Merchandising Manager
Our client is a well-known international beauty brand offering luxurious makeup, skin care, and fragrance must-haves. Their feminine, contemporary, and high-end products make it effortless to create the most beautiful and on-trend looks.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing window guidelines and visiting retail stores. You would also be responsible for creating highly creative installations and working with various cross-functional partners.
- Develop and implement comprehensive installation concepts and guidelines for fleet wide window rollout
- Research, identify, and facilitate all aspects of the procurement of window and interior storytelling elements
- Partner with cross-functional team members to efficiently and accurately execute monthly and new store openings window installations
- Create seasonal global interior props, artwork, and visual accents; develop visual merchandising memo and floor set guideline support
- Highly creative, detail oriented, and ensures accuracy
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient with CAD and/or Sketchup