Visual Merchandising Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting revolutionary skincare solutions for every beauty enthusiast. Their groundbreaking, scientifically-advanced, and on-trend must-haves empower you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and implementing visual merchandising plans and establishing visual merchandising standards within the U.S stores.
• Develop and implement national wide store visual refresh roll-out and establish visual merchandising standards within the U.S stores
• Oversee and coordinate needs to install visual merchandising refreshes and special launch installations
• Implement visual merchandising seasonal directives and visual merchandising presentations and educate the field sales team on brand merchandising standards
• Develop seasonal planograms for all categories, including skincare, bodycare, makeup, fragrance, home fragrance, gifts, men’s, and haircare for the U.S market
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, marketing, and operations to ensure stores have necessary assets aligned with store openings and event launches
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business studies, marketing, operations, or sales
• Proven relevant experience in a beauty retail environment
• Strong visual merchandising background
• Proficient with IWD system
• Excellent knowledge of display and retail design