Visual Merchandising Manager - Open Sell
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves. With their luxurious, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the company’s global open sell programs and implementing innovative merchandising design solutions.
• Oversee the company’s global open sell programs, including travel retail, specialty-multi, and perfumeries
• Implement innovative merchandising design solutions and manage status reports and review of infield execution
• Issue DTO’s for vendor-required specifications with dimensioned drawings for manufacturing and partner with the Store Design team for site drawings and specifications needed to execute designs
• Create planograms, instruction sheets, and visual merchandising guidelines for site specific needs and system wide for regional teams
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including product marketing, global travel retail, and regional teams to maintain product assortments, updates, and new launches
• Review engineering drawings, materials samples, production samples and final prototypes in partnership with the development team
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ experience, preferably in the cosmetics or fashion
• Experience in visual merchandising, industrial design, retail/event design, or graphic design
• Strong understanding of current luxury beauty/fashion/retail/design trends